Enjoy the open, airy feeling of a lattice patio cover from Shade Masters, in Las Vegas. You can add elegance and charm to your backyard, deck, or patio by letting in light and air. We have a variety of materials and designs for you to find the one that works best for your Southern Nevada home.
What Is A Lattice Patio Cover?
Lattice patio covers incorporate evenly spaced beams along the roof. Sometimes, they contain slots that create intricate patterns of sunlight. You can choose between designs with larger gaps that let in tons of light or tightly spaced slats that reduce your sun exposure.
Why Choose Lattice Roof Patio Covers?
If you want a versatile structure that lets in sunlight while providing cool shade, lattice patio covers might be a good option. Besides fast installation, there are many other benefits to choosing lattice patio covers.
- You can control the amount of sunlight penetrating your patio.
- They make the perfect cover to shade plants from direct sunlight.
- You can protect guests and kids from up to 50% of sunlight exposure.
- Lattice patio covers help prevent UV damage to furniture and flooring.
What’s Your Favorite Material?
Whether you need a durable material outdoors to withstand the weather, or a specific style and color to integrate into your environment, lattice patio covers deliver. Choose from woodgrain finish or aluminum that match your home and meet your needs.
- Aluminum is a corrosion-resistant material that you can recycle and reuse.
- Alumawood lends a traditional look to lattice patio covers and keeps the strength of aluminum.
- Duralum is low-maintenance and offers a wide range of customization options.
Design Options For Every Home
Our team can help you choose from many lattice patio cover designs. Attached, freestanding, and combination configurations allow you to personalize your patio.
- Attached: Extend your indoor living space seamlessly. An attached lattice patio cover is ideal for patios or decks next to your home.
- Freestanding: Place these structures anywhere in your outdoor area. Freestanding patio covers beautify your pool, spa, fire pit, or garden. They can also help you create different zones in your yard.
- Combination: Hybrid structures with lattice and solid panels divide your patio into a sun-kissed oasis and a shady, private covered area.
Get Beautiful Lattice Patio Covers
Make your outdoor space functional and beautiful with our custom patio covers. Our partial shade covers blend seamlessly into your home’s exterior. Contact Shade Masters in Southern Nevada to schedule a free consultation today.